POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I thought I did a good job... : Re: I thought I did a good job... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I thought I did a good job...
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 12 Aug 2008 22:30:04
Message: <48a2472c$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 06:14:37 -0400, Warp wrote:
>
>> St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>>>     Mate, you don't know the half of it. To me, you are so lucky, you
>>>     should
>>> be smiling all day long. When I say lucky, I mean that you have the
>>> chance to meet a nice, sensible lady, and not some immature bimbo that
>>> just wants to notch up another score on her bed post or get into half
>>> of your salary. Trust me, when you meet that nice lady, you'll know it.
>>   http://nomarriage.com/
>
> Holy cow, what a misogynistic site....
>
> Jim

I think I spot a trend in this sites complaints, and it ain't pretty.

'Sex stops after marriage' and 'American women talk about how they cheat'

Yup, obviously it's the woman's fault that the sex stops, because they
are so done with sex that they just want more of it. I can see the logic
there; there it goes, dancing it's way away from that argument. The rest
of the site continues the same way, contradicting each argument it
makes. It's like Time Cube for misogynists.